Monday, July 09, 2012

Weekend work

We were crazy busy this weekend with a 2-day yard sale. It was hot, dirty, exhausting work...but we off-loaded tons of stuff we weren't using and made a little cash in the process. Win!

Not a lot of time for art, but I did get a few minutes last night as my sweet husband was putting our kids to bed. I had a background basically done - it was a bunch of left over paint on stencils, on my paint brush, and from stamps that I had used on other pages and just "cleaned" on this page. Made the rest of the page go quickly. Gesso, washi tape, clutter from around my desk, india ink...done!


4 comments:

  1. Great job throwing things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome and something I could just sit and stare at.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! I'm lovin the drippy circle and the playing card peaking out from behind.

    ReplyDelete