Friday, July 10, 2009

A few more pictures of Casa Clem

We've had a few people ask to see more pics of the house, so here they are. Sadly, I didn't get any of the second floor bedrooms...but these are the more interesting ones. We took all of these pictures on the day of inspection, about a week ago - we're scheduled to close August 14.



This is the front entryway, just inside the front door.

Here's the living room and fireplace, taken from the front entry way.

Standing in the dining room, looking back toward the front door.

Another shot of the fireplace.

Not a great picture, but you can see the coffered ceiling in the dining room.

Our kitchen is the place that will need the most work.


This is a shot of the basement taken from the landing of the stairs.

Another area of the basement - play room! There's also a full bathroom down here.

And finally, the happy homeowners!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Email me and tell me how Cameron is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clems! Your house is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT WAIT to see how beautiful the Clem fam will make this already lovely space!!!! I am absolutely ecstatic for you guys...it is truly a sparkling gem!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRACEY!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! It is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete