Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jersey Girl

After a year of online searches, open houses, and home tours
we have finally bought house!



This is our new home in Ridgewood, New Jersey. It's a lovely little 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with - believe it or not - a white picket fence. We are in the midst of all the home-buying "stuff"...Inspection, applying for financing, organizing a move, buying a car, etc. But we are scheduled to close on August 20. After 9 1/2 years of renting, we will FINALLY own a home. We are so excited. And Cameron, at long last and not a moment too soon, will have a backyard to run around in. Mommy is DEFINITELY grateful for that.

We're about 15 miles from New York City, so the commute will be pretty convenient for Kevin. And we have family in the same town - Kevin's first cousin Carrie and her family (husband, 4 kids and a dog), all live about 2 miles from us. So exciting! Cameron loves his cousins, and we're thrilled to have family close by.

So that's the scoop, friends! Come out and visit us! We're close enough to the city that you can pop in for the sightseeing, but now we have extra space and a bedroom or two to spare!

5 comments:

  1. It's beeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!! OH my goodness, straight out of a book. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't even picture you guys in a house---I'll have to see it with my own eyes!! :) So does this mean there will be some more babies to fill this house up???????????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! So excited for you all!! I LOVE the house...it is darling! Oh, Cameron will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRACEY!! Your house is beautiful!! I am so super excited for you!! I can't wait to show Justin...he will love it too. You must show more pics when you get settled.

    Thanks for your excitement for us! I'm trying not to stress out too much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped Shelby up in my lap. She saw the pic of you and Kevin and she said in the sweetest voice, "ah, kissin'".

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo super duper excited for you guys!!!! PLEASE post more pics soon---we want to come visit!! It looks absolutely LOVELY!!!!

    Bear hugs!!
    K

    ReplyDelete