Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Holiday?

Why do we insist on terrorizing our children at the holidays? Why do we think our tiny 2-year-old is going to want to go anywhere near a 6-foot rabbit? I mean, I don't even want to go near a 6-foot rabbit. And Christmas? Think enormous bearded stranger wearing fire-engine-red from head to toe loudly exclaiming, "Ho Ho Ho!!" It seems as though the photo of your precious punkin' sitting on Santa's knee screaming and crying is a childhood rite of passage. And don't even get me started on clowns.

We had a big Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, which Cameron loved...well, minus the run-in with the Easter Bunny.

Here are the boys headed to the Easter Egg Hunt.


Looking too cute.


Mmmm...chocolate!


And here is Cameron's meeting with the Easter Bunny.


Not happy.


I can't blame him. That thing is a bit frightening.


And in case you're curious, here's me at 38+ weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Ok seriously. It is ABOUT TIME that you put some pictures of your child. I mean......really. Thank you. He is growing so big and looking so cute and in one of those pics his face looks just like TRACEY! Then on to the second shocker of this post. Um you. At 38 weeks. Seriously? Your stomach looks like mine did at 6 months. How is that even possible that there is a fully formed child in there??? You tiny little thang. This little booger is going to come out teeny tiny unless it has shoved itself close to your backside and that is why it isn't sticking out. Thank you for posting pictures. 4 days to go my love. I CANNOT wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete