Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white...EASTER?!?

It's Easter Eve, and it's 34 degrees outside with predicted snow flurries. I mean, come on! We have the warmest winter on record, but we start getting snow in April? We've had snow flurries the last two days, with more to come. And we're not the only ones! Dallas is predicted to get snow. What?!

Kevin's parents and younger sister are in town this weekend, and are currently off trying to score tickets for Jersey Boys tonight. I am home baking bread and getting ready to go to kickboxing (Yay!). We are hosting Easter brunch tomorrow morning before church for Kev's family and our dearest friends Matt & Laura, so I'm putting the finishing touches on a few things so all I have to do in the morning is throw them in the oven. Later this afternoon we are headed over to Carrie & Tom's to dye Easter eggs with little Thomas. Then I guess we'll go outside and play "Hide the Easter Eggs in a Snow Drift." Geez.

5 comments:

  1. That is insane! Scarves and mittens are not a part of any Easter Sunday I've ever dreamed of! Have fun and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The predictions were correct!! We got snow flurries here in the Dallas area and other parts of TX actually got some snow that stayed on the ground. Crazy! Hope you two had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tracey...I just read your post titled Aimless and I feel like you took the thoughts out of my head and posted them online. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I witnessed the flurries first-hand as I waited outside in the freezing cold to find out that I'd once again been denied the chance to see Wicked. Boooooo... I'm sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend, by the way. Do I really have to marry into your family to make that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEE Mom here in sunny Boston where it is 80 degrees and it is only 70 in Dallas where I am finally headed tomorrow!

    THANKS so much, Sweet "T" for the amazing Easter brunch. You are such a wonderful hostess and cook and person and friend. I love and appreciate you so..and "Thank my God upon every remembrance of Y_O_U." I also have it on the best auhority that my son(shine) feels the same way about you , his wonderful wife! Hug him and have him hug you for ME!!

























    ' I have ti on the best aurhority that my son(shine) feels the same way about you, his wonderful wife!!

    ReplyDelete