Monday, September 10, 2012

Stalling

So it has been weeks since I last posted, and I have a lot of really good reasons why. Since the last post we went here...


And saw this...


 And this...


And this...

 

 And met her...


Then we came back home for one night, frantically unpacked, repacked, and then left the next morning for Texas to visit all kinds of family - grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins - it was fantastic!

While we were there, this is what they were doing to my kitchen...


So we're home now, and our house is in complete renovation chaos - but it is going to be so awesome!

Here's the most recent photo of the renovation - walls are up, floors are done and they're currently installing the coffered ceiling in the kitchen to match the dining room. More photos - and blog posts - to come!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh!!! IT looks AWESOME! Are you so excited! I've been missing your voice. Glad it's back! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Much like the art, I've felt all antsy because I haven't been able to move forward on the blog until I posted a catch up post. And I haven't been able to do that because of technical issues. Now I have a new computer (as choirs of angels sing "Hallelujah!") and can finally get part of my chaotic life back on track!

      The kitchen is so exciting!! Lots of work, but little to show...but in the next two weeks we get cabinets, countertops, appliances, fixtures...eeeeeeeee!!! :)))

      Delete