Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Why do I even try?

My boys much prefer mass-produced deep-(questionable) fat-fried, formed "chicken" nuggets to my homemade, all-white-meat, toasted-baguette-bread-crumb coated, extra-virgin-olive-oil-pan-fried nuggets. I suppose it's just the start of a lifetime of my children turning up their noses at dinner.

Ah well...I'll try not to take it personally.

*********************************

PS - Dear Mom, sorry for every time I gave you grief - whether spoken or by the silent teenage-eye-roll - over meals you made for us.

If I had only known...

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha. I feel you sister. I even made some that weren't so healthy (but baked) 2 nights ago and they weren't crispy, so Noah didn't like them. Oh well, they tasted GREAT on my salad today! :) Keep trying! By the way, I loved your post awhile back about telling Cameron he had to eat his nuggets and hamburger before his fries. I laughed.....and have done it a thousand times.

    ReplyDelete